- This role sits within the Corporate Accounting Team and the individual contributor will provide accounting support to all European branches/subsidiaries throughout Europe, with particular focus on Intercompany and Transfer Pricing.
- Perform or review corporate account reconciliations
- Assist in the financial month end close process
- Ensure all Intercompany transactions are reconciled on a timely basis
- Building strong relationships with business line and providing ongoing support
- Coordination with USB related functions (Corporate Accounting, Accounting Policy, External Reporting)
- Support Regulatory, Tax, Treasury and HR teams by providing or reviewing financial information required.
- Financial Statement preparation
- Dealing with External/Internal Auditor
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in balancing and reconciliations
- Industry related experience preferred
- Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Innovative business process development
- Ability to work on own initiative within the framework of an overall team
- Good technical skills